ADVERTISEMENT

CFN Preview

Here is the preseason deep dive by College Football News.....

Spoiler Alert: "And expect a fifth bowl appearance in six seasons."

https://collegefootballnews.com/2020/05/college-football-news-preview-2020-northwestern-wildcats

Meh, just another mediocre preview. They did some homework, but missed some key points.

This my list of best players.

Offense:
  1. Slater, T
  2. Ramsey, QB
  3. Bowser, RB (if healthy)
  4. Lees, WR
  5. Skoronski ;)
Defense:
  1. Fisher, LB
  2. Gallagher, LB
  3. Newsome, CB
  4. Pace, S
  5. Browne, DE / Miller, DE
Samdup will be a four year starter, and he needs to really ramp up his leadership and pass-rushing production this year. Leota and Tommy also will be important factors for the pass rush. O'Rourke could break through too.

Meh, just another mediocre preview. They did some homework, but missed some key points.

This my list of best players.

Offense:
  1. Slater, T
  2. Ramsey, QB
  3. Bowser, RB (if healthy)
  4. Lees, WR
  5. Skoronski ;)
Defense:
  1. Fisher, LB
  2. Gallagher, LB
  3. Newsome, CB
  4. Pace, S
  5. Browne, DE / Miller, DE
Samdup will be a four year starter, and he needs to really ramp up his leadership and pass-rushing production this year. Leota and Tommy also will be important factors for the pass rush. O'Rourke could break through too.

Vince graduated a long time ago.

Vince graduated a long time ago.

Touche. My apologies to Earnest Brown. He suffered a freak injury against dOSU, and hopefully he's recovered to make an impact in the upcoming season.

Touche. My apologies to Earnest Brown. He suffered a freak injury against dOSU, and hopefully he's recovered to make an impact in the upcoming season.
I think this is Ben Johnson's last year at outside linebacker. Not sure though as he may have taken a redshirt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT