ADVERTISEMENT

Takeaways: Cats refuse to back down in 68-61 win at Maryland

Another great effort Matt. Loved the Batman-Robin twist:

"There just wasn't anything there, and those two can only put on their capes so many times this season.

Enter the newest hero in Martinelli, who shed the Robin role to become the team's Batman when they needed it most."

Then there was that Denali vs. Everest closing:

"This team is playing some of its best basketball late in the season through unexpected adversity. After the 2022-23 team put it all together last season, it felt like Northwestern had reached the mountaintop.

After Wednesday night in Maryland, it appears that may have been a false summit."

1p8y0vnuq6k0.jpeg

Last edited:
Another great effort Matt. Loved the Batman-Robin twist:

"There just wasn't anything there, and those two can only put on their capes so many times this season.

Enter the newest hero in Martinelli, who shed the Robin role to become the team's Batman when they needed it most."

Then there was that Denali vs. Everest closing:

"This team is playing some of its best basketball late in the season through unexpected adversity. After the 2022-23 team put it all together last season, it felt like Northwestern had reached the mountaintop.

After Wednesday night in Maryland, it appears that may have been a false summit."

1p8y0vnuq6k0.jpeg
No moose?😢

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
No moose?😢
Do fish count? On the above pictured lake, I recently joined up with Luke Nichols of the popular YouTube Channel "Outdoor Boys" (currently 8.2 million subscribers) for a day of ice fishing, snow dogging and feasting on Malasadas. Here is a YouTube link to a playlist on my channel chronicling the event:

Do fish count? On the above pictured lake, I recently joined up with Luke Nichols of the popular YouTube Channel "Outdoor Boys" (currently 8.2 million subscribers) for a day of ice fishing, snow dogging and feasting on Malasadas. Here is a YouTube link to a playlist on my channel chronicling the event:

Next time, bring along Mr. Beast.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Next time, bring along Mr. Beast.
Ironic you should mention Mr. Beast. I just read a forward he wrote for the Derral Eves book, "The YOUTUBE FORMULA." His advice to content creators was to the effect that one's first 100 videos are going to be garbage anyway so keep up the effort, "Then you'll notice something with your 101st video. It will be in a whole different league from your first video."

OK, here is my most recently posted YouTube video so watch at your own peril since I have yet to hit 100. That said I was encouraged that within the first two days it has already had over 400 views.

And this is my most watched effort. It is currently at 6,800 views, but it took a month to get there:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT