ADVERTISEMENT

Collins Interview

Take that one personal, did ya? ;)

Na - just speaking the truth as to hypocrisy.

Haven't critized the current coach in many years. Definitely never called him an "a$$hole", joke, or a liar.

Seem to recall you referring to BC as stinking and calling him unbearable and the like.

You also referred to BC coming across as an arrogant prick.

Gee, that doesn't sound any better, but then again, you tended to have blinders on.

You, also, have been a lot harder on BC's recruits than CC's - so let's not continue the hypocrisy when it comes to supporting the players.

Last edited:
Na - just speaking the truth as to hypocrisy.

Seem to recall you referring to BC as stinking and calling him unbearable and the like. You also referred to BC coming across as an arrogant prick.

Gee, that doesn't sound any better, but then again, you tended to have blinders on.

You, also, have been a lot harder on BC's recruits than CC's - so let's not continue the hypocrisy when it comes to supporting the players.

You keep complaining about how Carmody got a bum rap...I'll be cheering on the current team and not gripping the past with an iron fist. ;)

Go 'cats!!! :)

^ Amazing at how Virginy tries to turn this (pointing out his hypocrisy) onto me.

Esp. since I hardly have been the one constantly complaining about BC getting a bum rap (my issue has always been more w/ those who gave BC an inordinate amount of crap and then turn around and defend CC for every criticism).

He's also the type to whine about personal attacks when he is one of the worst offenders (hypocrite being a hypocrite).

Nah. He's just commenting on your hypocrisy.

Lol...because I think it's hilarious that some "supposed" fans are openly rooting against the 'cats? That's not hypocrisy on my part...them getting mocked is exactly what they deserve. I'm not sorry if you take exception to that...

And BTW, BC hasn't been around for awhile. What's the saying...? Oh yeah...LET IT GO!!

Lol...because I think it's hilarious that some "supposed" fans are openly rooting against the 'cats? That's not hypocrisy on my part...them getting mocked is exactly what they deserve. I'm not sorry if you take exception to that...

And BTW, BC hasn't been around for awhile. What's the saying...? Oh yeah...LET IT GO!!

No, it's not that. Fans just remember when you were very critical of CBC in the past when CBC was coaching NU. Nothing more than that, IMO.

I side with you on criticizing the 'supposed' fans who rip on everything CCC does these days (I check out Twitter). They ARE assholes, IMO, because they don't support the efforts of the team. I have a hard time understanding and siding with fans who rip the coaching staff all the time. It's a bias I have.

Last edited:
No, it's not that. Fans just remember when you were very critical of CBC in the past when CBC was coaching NU.

I've never denied I was critical of CBC. IMO, there was a lot to be critical about. It was frustration from blown opportunities. But, I never, NEVER rooted against them or took pleasure in losing. That's quite a difference.

These "certain" guys hate (yes, I said hate) Phillips, Collins, and Fitz. They just want to the athletic program to go down in flames so they can watch Phillips burn. It's sad, but really more hilarious because I think Phillips has done an amazing job at NU...and deep down, they know it too. That last football season was spectacular...you had posters on our own board apologizing to the opponent for winning, etc. We won a lot of close games that drove them nuts. Maybe this year we can have more winning blowouts and save my heart a little...

I've never denied I was critical of CBC. IMO, there was a lot to be critical about. It was frustration from blown opportunities. But, I never, NEVER rooted against them or took pleasure in losing. That's quite a difference.

These "certain" guys hate (yes, I said hate) Phillips, Collins, and Fitz. They just want to the athletic program to go down in flames so they can watch Phillips burn. It's sad, but really more hilarious because I think Phillips has done an amazing job at NU...and deep down, they know it too. That last football season was spectacular...you had posters on our own board apologizing to the opponent for winning, etc. We won a lot of close games that drove them nuts. Maybe this year we can have more winning blowouts and save my heart a little...

I'm not accusing you of doing what the Twitter turds are doing now. I find them to be disgusting, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT