ADVERTISEMENT

Collins Press Conference

Catbeast

Jun 18, 2016
was there a press conference after tech loss?

I’m interested in hearing what he had to say

All I have to post is that I wish this game wasn't televised. It was without a doubt the worst game since I have been watching them in person or on tv! Worse than Carmody coached teams. We were listless and pathetic! I really doubt that this team is going to the ncaatourney! Sad. Unfortunate. Unpredicted.

He did talk to WGN radio after the game - it was later than when they expected, I assume because he was giving the team the business

We can only imagine ... the issue is our problems seem less about effort than personnel. Our guards are getting beat off the dribble and can't beat anyone themselves, and Pardon isn't big or fast enough to mask bad defense from everyone else. Screaming like Bob Knight is not going to fix that.

All I have to post is that I wish this game wasn't televised. It was without a doubt the worst game since I have been watching them in person or on tv! Worse than Carmody coached teams. We were listless and pathetic! I really doubt that this team is going to the ncaatourney! Sad. Unfortunate. Unpredicted.

A little premature to write us off. Just like it was premature to anoint us final eight material.

Reactions: IGNORE2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT