ADVERTISEMENT

Detroit News: Can Michigan State pry Abdur-Rahmaan Yaseen from Northwestern's grip?

I doubt he is going anywhere. Besides, D’Antonio may end up retiring after this season.

I doubt he is going anywhere. Besides, D’Antonio may end up retiring after this season.

agreed - particularly how we had his back during the ineligibility issue that he (should be) very grateful for

How would you like to be a receiver on a team that targeted only one receiver the whole game....(that is correct , all passes were thrown to Riley Lees today.) and has a qb situation..

Reactions: IGNORE
Michigan State's last two seasons have been pretty bad, especially on offense, and there is speculation about Dantonio's future after yesterday's pummeling by Michigan, so I'm thinking NU is still looking pretty good to Yaseen.

Obviously, he is keeping all options open.
The article indicates he is open since he said he wasnt sure.

Cant say I blame him. He probably visioned HJ tossing TDs to him but now he has to assume either Smith or the verbal QB from Colorado will start next year.
MSU makes sense, as it is a solid in state program, and even though MSU whacked us, who knows what coach they will have.

With NU, it isnt an NFL path, but at least its like a family here.

Cant say I blame him. He probably visioned HJ tossing TDs to him but now he has to assume either Smith or the verbal QB from Colorado will start next year.
MSU makes sense, as it is a solid in state program, and even though MSU whacked us, who knows what coach they will have.

You should work for the MSU recruiting staff.

Reactions: DaCat

STFU Turk.

How would you like to be a receiver on a team that targeted only one receiver the whole game....(that is correct , all passes were thrown to Riley Lees today.) and has a qb situation..

Actually... only one receiver actually caught a pass. Other receivers were targeted but none completed. Hull dropped an easy screen pass. But still the passing offense was terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT