ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t sleep on Lewis

freewillie07

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2017
That being said, I’d rest Vic out of precaution, no matter his status. I’d tell BMac and Falzon to take as many open looks as they can to get their shooting back on track. I’d really limit Scottie’s minutes and let Ash and Brown get more comfortable manning the guard spots. Let the offense run through Dererk for a handful of possessions.

After the DePaul game, it’s perfect timing to have a tune up game before Oklahoma. A lot of Big Ten teams had some nice wins this past weekend. Hope NU can do the same later this week.

Reactions: Dugan15
That being said, I’d rest Vic out of precaution, no matter his status. I’d tell BMac and Falzon to take as many open looks as they can to get their shooting back on track. I’d really limit Scottie’s minutes and let Ash and Brown get more comfortable manning the guard spots. Let the offense run through Dererk for a handful of possessions.

After the DePaul game, it’s perfect timing to have a tune up game before Oklahoma. A lot of Big Ten teams had some nice wins this past weekend. Hope NU can do the same later this week.
Well said! Rest Law! He is our best player by far and we need him for Oklahoma!

Yep. Would've been terrific had the Huskers held on and beaten Kansas, but one hell of an effort there, too.

Yep. Would've been terrific had the Huskers held on and beaten Kansas, but one hell of an effort there, too.
Kansas beat the Huskers with the same play that DePaul tried to beat us on! But Ash never left the shooters side, and the guard was forced to try a layup he had no intention of hitting! They were trying a three point shot,but Ash foiled him and won the game for us!

Max Strauss....the guy that went off on the Cats...started his career at Lewis...They have a good basketball tradition for their level....

Strus. Think he's a Stag HS guy. Maybe we should've had Fitz recruit him for CC. He was amazing against us on Saturday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT