ADVERTISEMENT

Dook is in free fall.

FeralFelidae

Sep 1, 2003
After they lose to Louisville today, they will only have 1 more win than the 'Cats. I never would have expected that.

Losses to top 5 FSU, top 10 ND and top 20 Louisville, not exactly a free fall but I’m sure disappointing based on what could have been.

Reactions: Westlot
Losses to top 5 FSU, top 10 ND and top 20 Louisville, not exactly a free fall but I’m sure disappointing based on what could have been.
Louisville loss is a shutout. Although Louisville did beat Notre Dame (who should've lost to Duke but won), Louisville also lost to Pitt last game, and Pitt is losing to Notre Dame 58-7 right now.

I don't think the Duke that faced the 'Cats would be shut out by Louisville.

I’d be happy if Braun earned the permanent job, but if he doesn’t, Mike Elko would be a great hire.

Reactions: ricko654321
There is a huge drop off from Riley Leonard at QB. The guy out there now, Loftis, is struggling to complete bubble screens.

The Cushing OL still looks OK.

Reactions: drewjin
Duke was incredibly fortunate to win that game with Wake Forest. The Wake Forest OL must be something with the ability to block for that extended handoff on the mesh/RPO or whatever you call it. You have to see it to believe it. Held off a very capable Duke DL.

In my dreams, NU hires Dave Clawsen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT