ADVERTISEMENT

Expectations for Falzon

backdoorpass

Jun 13, 2008
I know that a lot of people were down on Falzon after his performance in the Purple/White scrimmage... And there is concern about his health after missing the first game with the hip flexor injury. Fans have obviously been re-evaluating their expectations for Aaron. However, I thought that an off-hand comment by Chris Collins in the post-game press conference was very telling. It tells me what the coaching staff's expectations are...

CC was answering a question about Scottie Lindsey and dropped this:

"...We're relying on him to do that because--especially when you're down another guy who we feel is a double figure scorer--you know, we need those guys who can put it in the basket..."

(about 5:50 in the link below)

Don't sleep on Aaron Falzon!

Gotta get him back on the floor first and in rhythm. Tough to expect a guy who hasn't played in so long to step in and be perfect right away, especially a shooter like him. It would really help to get him some run before Big Ten play, assuming he's able to go at all. Unfortunately, the week of games in early December doesn't do us a favor in that regard.

I would expect the 2 headed Falzon/Skelly (Falzelly?) to Avg. 14.5 pts. , 8.5 rebs.
in ~32 mins. of action.

Some of my hopes for the season are hanging on a healthy Falzon having a great season (in conference especially.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT