ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four

TheC

May 29, 2001
Ha ha! Two early turnovers from Braden Smith because, once again, he can’t handle tight on ball pressure defense. How on earth is this guy considered a top point guard??

Reactions: Hungry Jack
That’s 3 early turnovers now for supposedly good as Boo guy

Don’t worry. He’ll somehow (Edey) end up with 15 assists and we’ll have to hear about some more on Monday.

To be fair the defender on Smith is excellent. Purdue giving Smith a lot of help in the second half.

Reactions: drewjin
After watching the first half of Connecticut- Alabama, I don't see Purdue hanging with either of those teams.

After watching the first half of Connecticut- Alabama, I don't see Purdue hanging with either of those teams.
Purdue can hang with Alabama as they already beat them earlier in the season UConn is on a different level, but they might be able to hang with them for a while.

I see Connecticut overwhelming Purdue athletically. Smith and Loyer and Gillis simply won’t be able to hang. Clingan will make Edey work more than he’s had to.

If only Connecticut could have gotten the deficit to 18 tonight.

Hopefully it will be a good game. I thought we were able to match up well with Purdue since we had Boo, Langborg, and Berry all shooting over 40% on three pointers. We were able to let Edey get his since we traded 2 for 3 points on a lot of possessions. UConn doesn't rely on the 3 as much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT