ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for the B1G Championship Game

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
It's a good thing I didn't go to Indy. I've been pacing all morning. Plus, I get to wear purple and yell at the TV now.

I've been ready for this game since Monday. Let's get it on!

45 minutes of crap to watch before kickoff - but good to see the game thread open so we can all pace together - speaking of pace, here's hoping Fields gets Paced a few times today.

NU opens on D!

GO CATS!

It’s hard to get pressure, but let’s get some pressure. 5 passes to start.

22 players out this week. Hopefully some of the players who were sick last week are back but diminished physically. Could pay dividends in the second half.

Perfect timing on that blitz, both in terms of play call and in holding off until the last moment to rush. Huge play!

Reactions: Ch23701 and DaCat
Feast/famine on bunch sets...can create mismatches/confusion in coverage, but also brings extra defenders into the box to allow for more inventive pressures.

If we can keep playing on defense, making them earn every yard, they will probably start pressing - that's when we can capitalize on turnovers.

Now our offense's turn to do their part...

Reactions: zbag51
If we can keep playing on defense, making them earn every yard, they will probably start pressing - that's when we can capitalize on turnovers.

Now our offense's turn to do their part...
Often times QB's and OC's dont have the patience to go an entire game methodically...when they try to force the issue we need to be there to take advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT