ADVERTISEMENT

first half thread

It seems Aidan is getting a little more comfortable. We should stick with him in the second half.

This year, being down 10-3 has been pretty typical for us. However, we are about the enter the third quarter, which has been worst quarter. I hope so very much it is different this time.

This year, being down 10-3 has been pretty typical for us. However, we are about the enter the third quarter, which has been worst quarter. I hope so very much it is different this time.

Need to win the field position and turnover battle in the second half. We’ve got a good shot. A defensive three and out or turnover would be great. Smith needs a short field to put 7 on the board and give him much needed confidence.

If we can make it through Q3 without getting further behind, we have a good chance.

On a different topic, I just discovered that Saugatuck Neoplotian Milk Stout is an excellent beer.

Yeah baby, field position, short field equals TD. Confidence building. We can win this game if the players execute and follow this script.

If we can make it through Q3 without getting further behind, we have a good chance.

On a different topic, I just discovered that Saugatuck Neoplotian Milk Stout is an excellent beer.

From when I was in college in 04' through now, you've always been one of my favorite posters. Always cool and collective.

Go Cats!
Erik

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT