ADVERTISEMENT

First half thread

That should have been a false start on 86. These refs are in UM’s bag, as usual.

We hired a new DC in the offseason. Haven’t you heard?
Not sure what Bergin was doing...it looked like we were in quarters and he just didn't react AT ALL to the throw to the flat. More "execution" than play call on that one.

Need to get it together on offense. You can't rely on the defense to hold them all the time, they are outgunned with that huge o line. This has been a grinding type of game and that usually favors the team with the bigger o line.

I would have done the same thing. You can’t take the timeouts with you, and if we fumble it’s an easy TD.

I often want Fitz to make calls like that. You have to find any advantage you can to win.
Much more likely that someone will get hurt in the scrum than we actually fumble. It's a dumb call.

Reactions: DaCat
Wow just absolutely disrespectful by Gus Johnson on that fumble call. Clearly a Michigan homer, very bad at hiding his disgust.
I’ve been watching on mute the whole game. After the pregame show being scUM love fest. Couldn’t listen to it anymore.

Studio announcers are worse than the game announcers. Love fest for UM and totally ignore the NU effort.
This is the Number 6 team in the nation, with one of the largest fan bases in football, playing in the largest stadium in football that is always sold out. It is all about the eyeballs and the money. It will never be different so somehow as Cats fans you have to deal with it.
I only wish I could have gotten the WGN broadcast but it said it wasn't available in my area.

Reactions: Jaguar 88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT