ADVERTISEMENT

First Years that burned their shirts?

Rowley played in 2 games....If you go to the NU athletics site..then football then stats....then miscellaneous...you can find a season long summary...some where in there if you can find box score you can also find game by game participation Rowley listed as 2 games,,,,Joeseph as 4

Reactions: DaCat
Sheesh . . . can someone tell me what, exactly, is the point of this? What, was "Freshman" confusing? Offensive? Anyone who can somehow derive a problem with "freshman" is probably better off not leaving his house.
Offensive to transgender players.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Rowley played in 2 games....If you go to the NU athletics site..then football then stats....then miscellaneous...you can find a season long summary...some where in there if you can find box score you can also find game by game participation Rowley listed as 2 games,,,,Joeseph as 4

The status on NUSports.com are not to be taken as gospel. At all.

yes, yes yes.... the word FRESH indicates an unacceptable sexual attitude.....junior like your old mans son....and senior well no one wants to compared to me.....must move to symbols only...so the first indicates years at school...the slash separates the years attended from the years counting towards your 4...so a human being who has been at the school for two years but did not participate for one would be 2/1....the red shirt sophomore is difficult but could be indicated by 2/1-0 also a sixth year human who gets a medical is a problem....maybe we need an emoji.....like 6/0-1-1-1-☠️-1 or we can go with years at school 5/0-1-2-3-4 I feel better or maybe you computer guys could do it in binary code........

yes, yes yes.... the word FRESH indicates an unacceptable sexual attitude.....junior like your old mans son....and senior well no one wants to compared to me.....must move to symbols only...so the first indicates years at school...the slash separates the years attended from the years counting towards your 4...so a human being who has been at the school for two years but did not participate for one would be 2/1....the red shirt sophomore is difficult but could be indicated by 2/1-0 also a sixth year human who gets a medical is a problem....maybe we need an emoji.....like 6/0-1-1-1-☠️-1 or we can go with years at school 5/0-1-2-3-4 I feel better or maybe you computer guys could do it in binary code........
Felis would approve of your proposal.....

5-5-[pf]-3-4-1-9-3-.............

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT