ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman All America Team - Sam Miller

Oh, no! Someone else has posted this already? Oh, my Heavenly Father! The unpardonable sin! Abandon hope, Purple Book Cat! All is lost! All is lost! GoCatsGo has deemed you unworthy!

Jeez. I didn't call him out, just directed him to a thread where there was ongoing discussion about something he was interested in discussing.

dude...I don't recall you doing that for the other nine million duplicate threads.

But - if you have, please feel free to link those as well

People reference duplicate threads all the time. What's the big deal? There was no judgement.

Jeez. I didn't call him out, just directed him to a thread where there was ongoing discussion about something he was interested in discussing.
I am not worthy either. I misunderstood your intent. I apologize.

Last edited:
total "nobody cares" post, but my site does AA teams (1st,2nd,FR) and Paddy and Sam made FR. it must pass a board of SEC and ACC elitists...

Reactions: DaCat
total "nobody cares" post, but my site does AA teams (1st,2nd,FR) and Paddy and Sam made FR. it must pass a board of SEC and ACC elitists...
Good call.

With Paddy, Samdup, Rashawn, and Charlie Kuhbander, that's a real good nucleus for the future.

Reactions: epicbret
Good call.

With Paddy, Samdup, Rashawn, and Charlie Kuhbander, that's a real good nucleus for the future.

Don’t forget Larkin, Pace, and Gallagher. I think Pugh and McGowan could “pop” next year as well.

Less well known is the All Turk nickname. Sandup "Don't Shoot" Miller

Or the slightly less well known version, "Sandup "Taste Great" Miller and Alex "Less Filling" MIller. This version was a Ubercat knockoff nickname.

Less well known is the All Turk nickname. Sandup "Don't Shoot" Miller

Or the slightly less well known version, "Sandup "Taste Great" Miller and Alex "Less Filling" MIller. This version was a Ubercat knockoff nickname.
it's Samdup turk. SAM-dup

Oh, no! Someone else has posted this already? Oh, my Heavenly Father! The unpardonable sin! Abandon hope, Purple Book Cat! All is lost! All is lost! GoCatsGo has deemed you unworthy!
Welcome to the club

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT