ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread 2nd half vs Minny

Ouch on the Minnesota penalty there. So let’s hold em to no points here and enjoy watching Fleck soil his pants.

I hate hate hate that call. He turned hs damn shoulder. Now he's out for Illinois too. BS!!

This is getting worse and worse. Cats, learn how to finish a poor opponent and not make it come down to the last minute. That’s how we get starters injured and ejected instead of having the backups in.

Reactions: drewjin
This is getting worse and worse. Cats, learn how to finish a poor opponent and not make it come down to the last minute. That’s how we get starters injured and ejected instead of having the backups in.
I'm not exactly sure what you would have them do differently. The targeting penalty was BS. Give the Goofers 10 plays in the red zone and they're bound to score on one eventually.

I'm not exactly sure what you would have them do differently. The targeting penalty was BS.
What I mean is if they had gotten a stop and not let th march down the field, maybe our offense scored again or runs the clock down and we don’t have our D in there. Now it is going to come down to the last minute with all our starters in trying to preserve this win.

eXmzTCS.png

Bowser got cheated out of the Hardest working player last week when they inexplicably gave it to the Iowa TE in the first quarter. The whole thing was rigged!!!

Man it shouldn't have to be this hard to put away Minny.

I don't mind that we ran on third down, but why frickin' telegraph it so damn much. All day. That stupid bunch formation with no deception at all.

Reactions: drewjin
We are up ten. We are going to lay into them on their drive here. Gaz will smother soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT