ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern at Maryland

Man, sure would have been awesome to turn them over on downs but credit to the D for making it a slog and making Maryland work for every yard. Definitely didn’t feel like a powerful offensive drive for MD by the end there.

How long have you followed NU? Hope you are right.
Why follow the team if we can’t enjoy the good moments? Sports are supposed to be fun!

Crap I thought we had him stopped momentarily but they didn't blow the whistle

I don’t think he got in. He was trying to back into/get dragged into the end zone. Very possible that his buttcrack broke the plane but the ball didn’t.

Cam Porter outside? Not off tackle? Talk about not knowing your personal.
I think it was supposed to be off tackle until both blockers whiffed. There were only two defenders there to two blockers and everybody got beat bad and Cam tried to bounce it

Let's run wide on 3rd and short. Mick McCall special
You geniuses do realize the call was not designed to go outside, right? The WR coming in from outside missed the block on the LB and Cam had to kick it outside as a result. What are you guys looking at when you watch games?

Reactions: GOUNUII
Really stupid play. That was a coaching error. You have a radio and you tell him 3 runs,

You geniuses do realize the call was not designed to go outside, right? The WR coming in from outside missed the block on the LB and Cam had to kick it outside as a result. What are you guys looking at when you watch games?
Bottomline dude.

They don’t. Also, clock management is on the OC.

stupid penalties, running backs missing holes...Lausch hanging on to the ball too long..missed blocks.and WE R WINNING!!!!!!!!! Think if we had played well.

OK I'm tired of this. It would be a moot point if they would just Get under center and run an effing QB sneak for 1 yard. Lausch is an ox. If our blocking sucks, as you say, maybe the bush push would work. Edit : because we already know what DOESN'T work

Reactions: AtlantaCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT