ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Iowa

Can I add that our tight ends cannot catch for their lives? Very disappointing.

Yes Sir. Especially after Lang and Gordon looked like rising players two, three years ago. Seems like very little if any improvement since then.

Last edited:
Yeah. You really can’t blame him for being ultra hyped today. Who wouldn’t want to stick it to their former team after being deemed 3rd stringer?
JT’s extra funny because he was a second stringer at the school he went to. His ego was damaged by an insistence he compete for a job instead of being handed it… so he went somewhere else where he also wasn’t handed the job and didn’t win it.

Anyway, I’m disgusted with how we played today but don’t begrudge him the opportunity to tap despite him not playing well at all.

JT’s extra funny because he was a second stringer at the school he went to. His ego was damaged by an insistence he compete for a job instead of being handed it… so he went somewhere else where he also wasn’t handed the job and didn’t win it.

Anyway, I’m disgusted with how we played today but don’t begrudge him the opportunity to tap despite him not playing well at all.
He’s actually playing now instead of sitting the bench behind QBs he could very well be better than. Good for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT