ADVERTISEMENT

Golf Course- Central Parking

HappyNUyear

May 29, 2001
Chicago Area
Many people were asking us while waiting in Golf Course - South Parking Line, where Golf Course - Central was located.

Unfortunately, NU didn't put that location on the back of some parking passes. Oops!!!

Golf Course - Central Parking Lot entrance is located at Asbury & Chancellor, between Central & Isabella

Many people were asking us while waiting in Golf Course - South Parking Line, where Golf Course - Central was located.

Unfortunately, NU didn't put that location on the back of some parking passes. Oops!!!

Golf Course - Central Parking Lot entrance is located at Asbury & Chancellor, between Central & Isabella
And once again the west lot was at best 2/3 full. Great planning NU.

Reactions: HappyNUyear
Can't have it both ways. If you want a big-time program, bowl games, etc, it's going to cost. Even with the $600, NU is still the best deal in the B1G.
Sorry but $600 doesn't automatically make the cut. $2,000, maybe.

I think the cutoff for east/west lots was upper 600's for points (for those that flipped the $600). I recall someone in the 700's posting they got parking.

Hey all, Hawk fan (but Kellogg grad if that helps :)). Will be going to the game on 10/26. Which lot would you suggest for a group of 15-20 tailgaters? Looks like I can get parking passes for North or Central for about the same price. Thanks!

Hey all, Hawk fan (but Kellogg grad if that helps :)). Will be going to the game on 10/26. Which lot would you suggest for a group of 15-20 tailgaters? Looks like I can get parking passes for North or Central for about the same price. Thanks!
Makes no difference, they are next to each other. Central is a little closer to the stadium.

Makes no difference, they are next to each other. Central is a little closer to the stadium.
One other question. Any idea if they will sell out? Group still trying to put a plan together- looks like StubHub has a few spots in each for $150-180. Will those continue to be available?

Golf East Lot is on Girard @ Isabella and is Day of Game Parking on first come first serve for $50. Tailgating is permitted and also opens 4 hours prior

Golf East Lot is on Girard @ Isabella and is Day of Game Parking on first come first serve for $50. Tailgating is permitted and also opens 4 hours prior
Didn't know that the East Lot is first come first serve. Is it clearly marked and does it usually fill up?

From NU Sports:

•Beginning with the UNLV game on Saturday, Sept. 14, additional day-of-game parking is now available in the East Golf Lot (at Canal Shores hole #3). A parking permit is not needed for this lot. The lot entrance is located off Isabella Street just west of Girard Avenue and just east of the canal on the south side of the street. This lot will accomodate, on a first-come first-serve basis, persons looking for parking or tailgating. Pricing fluctuates according to the game.

From NU Sports:

•Beginning with the UNLV game on Saturday, Sept. 14, additional day-of-game parking is now available in the East Golf Lot (at Canal Shores hole #3). A parking permit is not needed for this lot. The lot entrance is located off Isabella Street just west of Girard Avenue and just east of the canal on the south side of the street. This lot will accomodate, on a first-come first-serve basis, persons looking for parking or tailgating. Pricing fluctuates according to the game.
Thank You!

Reactions: HappyNUyear
Is anyone familiar with the south golf lot? We will have 3 cars - do we need to arrive together to park/tailgate together?

I normally park on campus so this is new to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT