ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck Bat Cats @ the soft ball dance.

End of the third, cats leading five to nothing, Check on Twitter, insidenu live tweeting

NU-ASU play at 8:00 pm EDT Friday (ESPNU) and 11:00 pm Saturday (ESPN2). A third game would be played Sunday if the teams split the first two games.

Isn't there some rule about having to have permanent lights to host a Super Regional? That would be why NU isn't at the J.
Somebody around here did say that was a rule, but what's wrong with renting lights? It's good enough for the football team, but not the softball team?

Reactions: No Chores
Somebody around here did say that was a rule, but what's wrong with renting lights? It's good enough for the football team, but not the softball team?
I’m not sure if there is a rule or not but that’s not why NU isn’t hosting this weekend. The Softball tournament does not reseed and is a straight bracket like the NCAA Basketball Tournament.
Seems stupid to me to not reseed since there is so much emphasis put on being a Top 8/Top 16 seed but whatever. Tough challenge ahead this weekend.

I’m not sure if there is a rule or not but that’s not why NU isn’t hosting this weekend. The Softball tournament does not reseed and is a straight bracket like the NCAA Basketball Tournament.
Seems stupid to me to not reseed since there is so much emphasis put on being a Top 8/Top 16 seed but whatever. Tough challenge ahead this weekend.
8/9 matchup. Will be tough, but all 16 teams left are solid.

Reactions: No Chores
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT