ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck wrestlers today!

Something is wrong with this program. Some very talented kids but they come up small at a bad time.

Rivera put together 2 consecutive amazing MDs against up ranked wrestlers. Here's to hoping he pulls off the upset today.

Talent level is not being realized. Storiano needs to produce or we may see lacrosse supplant wrestling as an NU varsity sport—regardless of Ken Kraft’s legacy.
Agree. Even with one of the best regular season records in the last 20 years or so, Cats were still near the bottom of the league. Wrestling is a brutal, dying niche sport. Much rather see LAX for the fellows and take advantage of the beautiful Lakeside facilities.

Who says they are hurt? Rivera isn't.Deakin moved fine. Sebastian is the only one who seems dinged. This program has a reputation, deserved or not, of not developing talent.
Not sure where that is coming from. We have a HC that has been in his position for only a year or so after a very strange end for the last HC. Also had some transfers out as I recall, one of them wrestling for ASU in NCAA I think. Had to sort of restart the program. In general, I am not sure we use all the scholarships which makes it harder to compete considering the strength in the BIG. Top 4 teams I think were BIG teams.

I know both Wrestling and Baseball did not have their full quota of scholarships a couple of years ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT