ADVERTISEMENT

Greenstein calls out Fitz

Ummm, you're agreeing with yourself now.

Too many rapid ascents or too much NU football?

Wait, now I'm Turk? Interesting except that MVDave met me once at an NU gaem and seemingly, everyone including me, has met Turk. He gave me his BB tix once - damn nice seats too!

Simply put:
1. Cushing, mccall, springer all remain on staff and,
2. Thor not injured and,
3. Thor eligible for grad transfer rules,

Equals

Thor transfers.

Your responsive handle bet on these terms?

So, you agree witb me...and turk then? Dont be sad, you are not alone. And the koolaid withdrawl is minor and well worth logic and honesty returning to you.

Ummm, you're agreeing with yourself now.

Too many rapid ascents or too much NU football?

Do we have a wager Mike?

Simply put:
1. Cushing, mccall, springer all remain on staff and,
2. Thor not injured and,
3. Thor eligible for grad transfer rules,

Equals

Thor transfers.

Your responsive handle bet on these terms?

Sorry, had a busy day at work and just saw this now. If those circumstances exist and CT transfers, you win. If CT does not transfer under those conditions, I win. If your conditions are not satisfied, bet is off. Do I have it correct now? QTC.

About as many that have had NFL scouts come to see them with one more year of eligibility since the rule change.

Do you believe that a player with eligibility remaining has never been scouted by the NFL and subsequently decided to stay with Northwestern and neither transfer to another team nor jump to the NFL? Hint: it happened just last year.

About as many that have had NFL scouts come to see them with one more year of eligibility since the rule change.

The announcers must have said a dozen times that NFL scouts flew in to look at him. Amazing how some NU fans talked about him leaving early and being a high draft choice but that no top college program would want him. He doesnt have the support here to fulfill his potential due to the holistic program.

Are @lou v or @FloridAlum seriously not going to stop Turk from posting on multiple accounts? Pretty solid way to drive away (at least one) paying, contributing member(s).

Do you believe that a player with eligibility remaining has never been scouted by the NFL and subsequently decided to stay with Northwestern and neither transfer to another team nor jump to the NFL? Hint: it happened just last year.

And with Wootton.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Sorry, had a busy day at work and just saw this now. If those circumstances exist and CT transfers, you win. If CT does not transfer under those conditions, I win. If your conditions are not satisfied, bet is off. Do I have it correct now? QTC.

Yes sir. Now, as for the juice...kiddin

Are @lou v or @FloridAlum seriously not going to stop Turk from posting on multiple accounts? Pretty solid way to drive away (at least one) paying, contributing member(s).

Right after they inform you that you are neither in charge nor informative.

And promises promises. Bye, gcg, used to appreciate you. What new handle will you adopt?

Right after they inform you that you are neither in charge nor informative.

And promises promises. Bye, gcg, used to appreciate you. What new handle will you adopt?
Im not Turk and Im guessing neither are you or the others he accuses as Turk. I think it is just spilt milk from being Fitz' social media damage control guy.

Defending Fitz is a tough job nowadays.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Im not Turk and Im guessing neither are you or the others he accuses as Turk. I think it is just spilt milk from being Fitz' social media damage control guy.

Defending Fitz is a tough job nowadays.

GCG knows Xbob isn't Turk, he was just trolling. BTW, do you believe the earth is round?

For some reason, I'm thinking it's more likely that Thorson leaves early for the NFL draft than he transfers to another school to play. Hell, I'm willing to bet that if he was to leave for the NFL draft right now (if the season ended on Saturday) and had a good combine or workouts, he would still be a late-round draft pick. Like I said before, I don't see why he can't carve out a professional career like Siemian - except perhaps he needs to shore up his mental game.

There's a reason he won't carve out a pro career like Siemian if he doesn't fix it.

The same reason Paxton Lynch lost the job to Siemian. That mental piece is probably the most important factor to the success of a QB. Thorson has all the physical tools. I saw that even when he was a true freshman. I thought he was coming around after the strong finish last year. But, if he can't play with some pressure, as CJ noted in his writeup, he will never play in the League. It's easy to show off that rocket arm when you have all day to pass. No NFL defense is going to allow you all day to pass. In a way, I think Siemian's experience behind our crappy OL probably was a great way to prepare him for the pressure and speed that he's seeing today as a Bronco. Hell, maybe we should market that to our QB recruits. Play behind a shitty line so you can get used to and be prepared for the pressure you're going to see in the League!

Sigh, looks like our screenname wager is off with the injury to CT, correct?

Sigh, looks like our screenname wager is off with the injury to CT, correct?

I would think the spirit of it is gone. I was pinning my hopes that the extra coach hire would be OL and Cushing moved to SB coach since we know he is not going anywhere. My game day thoughts to come. Lara and I are about to fly back.

I would think the spirit of it is gone. I was pinning my hopes that the extra coach hire would be OL and Cushing moved to SB coach since we know he is not going anywhere. My game day thoughts to come. Lara and I are about to fly back.
Nice to see that you two can behave like gentlemen.

Thank you both. This was becoming a bit tedious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT