ADVERTISEMENT

Guys who have taken a step...

Medill90

Jan 30, 2011
Pretty clear that Ash and Benson have improved...and I'd throw Falzon into that bucket as well, though we haven't seen much of him yet.

Law looks like he's improved on offense.

Falzon did exactly what's expected of him on offense. Nice to see him back out there. Not sure what's going on with Isiah ...

Falzon did exactly what's expected of him on offense. Nice to see him back out there. Not sure what's going on with Isiah ...

I wasn't able to watch the game. Just saw the box score. What's the word on why Gaines didn't play? Thanks.

In my opinion same thing that has always been going on with Isaiah. Skilled player but not the experience, judgment, court vision or selflessness (not sure which) to know when he's not the best option. As pointed out, we were trying to run out the clock, so those weren't typical possessions, but that doesn't mean they have to result in ugly turnovers.

In my opinion same thing that has always been going on with Isaiah. Skilled player but not the experience, judgment, court vision or selflessness (not sure which) to know when he's not the best option. As pointed out, we were trying to run out the clock, so those weren't typical possessions, but that doesn't mean they have to result in ugly turnovers.
Isaiah shoots first and passs second! We lost some ground with him and Gaines in there! I see Skelly and Ash being first two guys off the bench,unless we need a center/Benson!

I couldn’t do a link but you can see the full replay on the WatchESPN app.

Falzon was exactly what we’re hoping to see but he actually exceeded my expectations. 3 for 4? Or was it 3 for 5? His free throws were solid. His shooting is beautiful.

I think this game is just what they need to learn to deal with, and hopefully they will find themselves in this situation a LOT. Build a lead but when the opponent rallies, need to keep punching back.

A few careless passes made La Salle’s rally bigger than it should have been. Fix that and the ‘Cats were pretty dominating.

Good officiating too ;- )

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT