ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh, what a joke

scru

Sep 4, 2005
Or choke? CFPs there for the taking, but getting completely outcoached by Meyer. Nice job.

Not so fast my friend! It will be a bear to face either of these teams so it’s just good to watch the preview.

Last edited:
Or choke? CFPs there for the taking, but getting completely outcoached by Meyer. Nice job.
There's nothing to like about Ohio State - the Big Ten's SEC school - but the jackass Harbaugh losing is especially satisfying.

Reactions: mikewebb68
I was really happy to see Harbaugh lose the game he was hired to win again. He's got all the advantages he could ask for, but he's ofer against his rival. Patterson was actually tackled a few times.

I thought the way duh-OSU copied the short crossing patterns, like IU ran against UM, showed good coaching, and it worked even better for duh-OSU because they are faster. Later duh-OSU ran a play that started out exactly as the crossing patterns, but reversed it.

Duh-OSU looks like they're peaking.

Michigan's vaunted defense:
0db4d59950b90ed7cf5f7ddba127e36488c7ae56e5b31a3b9cef68b4419f7116_3876220.jpg

They gave up 51 points to a mediocre Maryland team last week, and they were a failed 2-point conversion attempt away from being out of the B1G East race. They've been inconsistent all season, and our hope is that they think NU will be an easy opponent next Saturday.
I’m hoping they’re looking ahead to Bama next week in the same way they were looking ahead to Michigan last week.

Reactions: NJCat
I’m hoping they’re looking ahead to Bama next week in the same way they were looking ahead to Michigan last week.
I really don't think they'll get the bid, but sure, let's hope they're worried about that more so than the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT