ADVERTISEMENT

Heading to Hucheson Field today

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
NU is holding an open practice session today, with media availability afterward. I'm looking forward to getting my first look at the 2017 Cats.

Reactions: ricko654321
Thanks god for instagram, snapchat, etc. Boys often post, so at least I can watch when I have it far through a big puddle.. and yeah, we want info, every little piece. :D Have a nice day

Seeing the pics on Twitter and via NU Sports has me even more pumped for 2017!! Can't wait to hear back from ya Lou.

So are we going to Kenosha for a full week? Thought I heard Kenosha was NOT going to be this year or only for a few days. I was a little bummed but I am hoping that Cats tradition hasn't died.

Any word Lou??

Reactions: DopeTonic
Seeing the pics on Twitter and via NU Sports has me even more pumped for 2017!! Can't wait to hear back from ya Lou.

So are we going to Kenosha for a full week? Thought I heard Kenosha was NOT going to be this year or only for a few days. I was a little bummed but I am hoping that Cats tradition hasn't died.

Any word Lou??

They are headed up to Kenosha next week (for a week is my understanding).

NU is holding an open practice session today, with media availability afterward. I'm looking forward to getting my first look at the 2017 Cats.
Don't forget to take lots of photos and videos. Zero in on new formations and trick plays. Have fun.

We want info, lots of info, and good stuff too
Jay Hooten just tackled a guy wearing a Badgers t-shirt who was waist deep in a garbage can. He was holding a crumpled paper that had a diagram of a play that read "The 2-point play we are going to run if we are down by 1 in Madison at the end of the game".

Reactions: GOUNUII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT