ADVERTISEMENT

Hilinski looks huge

It's interesting that Hunter Johnson and Ryan Hilinski are roommates. I wonder whether competing against each other for the starting quarterback role will be awkward.

Hunter knows our system. He is very flexible and has a rocket,like Drew Brees,for an arm
He keeps on improving that Drew Brees level arm strength, he might add All Big Ten honorable mention to that list you started.

I think you'll be surprised at WR, especially with Robinson in the mix. Maybe not suddenly gamebreaking, but better than we've seen lately.
At this point, WR is an unknown. A lot of new blood we really have not seen.

It's interesting that Hunter Johnson and Ryan Hilinski are roommates. I wonder whether competing against each other for the starting quarterback role will be awkward.
Hillinski will surprise NW fans, as a true freshman at SC he was forced into action in game 2 due to injury to the Sr. starter in game 1. He threw for over 300 yards vs. Bama in his first big start, and from there on set the school record for most consecutive pass attempts without a pick. He also was injured (knee) early on but played through the injury and toughed it out. He can get the ball downfield. In his sophomore year, the new OC at SC (Bobo) brought his QB with him from Colo State, a guy named Hill. Bobo had eyes only for Hill. Hilinski was the better QB but hardly even saw the field .

Hillinski will surprise NW fans, as a true freshman at SC he was forced into action in game 2 due to injury to the Sr. starter in game 1. He threw for over 300 yards vs. Bama in his first big start, and from there on set the school record for most consecutive pass attempts without a pick. He also was injured (knee) early on but played through the injury and toughed it out. He can get the ball downfield. In his sophomore year, the new OC at SC (Bobo) brought his QB with him from Colo State, a guy named Hill. Bobo had eyes only for Hill. Hilinski was the better QB but hardly even saw the field .
I remember watching that Bama game and thinking, "this Hilinski kid is going to be a star in the SEC". Hope he brings the mojo to Evanston.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT