ADVERTISEMENT

How do you like that defensive effort once Mac went down?

What the hell just happened? I got back from Naf Naf grill and we were down by 7 to Brown, then I turned FS1 back on after I brought the dog out, and we were up by 20? Without one of our best players too??

What the hell just happened? I got back from Naf Naf grill and we were down by 7 to Brown, then I turned FS1 back on after I brought the dog out, and we were up by 20? Without one of our best players too??
Ash single handily turned this game around! He hit a three, then a jam, had some nice steals and rebounds! Gaines, Scottie,Law ,and Falzon had supporting roles to the Jordan Ash show! Monster jam by Ash gave us a lead we never relinquished!

Reactions: mickbula
Ash single handily turned this game around! He hit a three, then a jam, had some nice steals and rebounds! Gaines, Scottie,Law ,and Falzon had supporting roles to the Jordan Ash show! Monster jam by Ash gave us a lead we never relinquished!

Yup, 5 pts on 2-6 shooting in 20 minutes, the second lowest scoring output of people who played for us today. He really carried us on his back!

We played much better after BMac went down. On both sides of the ball but the difference in D was dramatic.

We played much better after BMac went down. On both sides of the ball but the difference in D was dramatic.

This. Even with Law out (and when he came in, Law was assigned a weak offensive player so he wouldn't foul out). Lindsey in particular was a standout; was very Law-like in his approach to guarding Cambridge, often not even allowing him to touch the ball.

Off Topic:
The real question should be why you eating Naf Naf grill?? Go get yourself some Pita Inn if you want fast casual Mediterranean lol

Off Topic:
The real question should be why you eating Naf Naf grill?? Go get yourself some Pita Inn if you want fast casual Mediterranean lol
Pita Inn is good? I have never tried it!? We have one over yonder about ten minutes from my home! Do they have good chicken shwarmas? Naf Naf has one that I am addicted to! I eat at least one a week- and my in-laws got me a gift cert for Xmas! Thanks for the suggestion! Hopefully Pita Inn will be good too!!

Reactions: Ish0522
Pita Inn is good? I have never tried it!? We have one over yonder about ten minutes from my home! Do they have good chicken shwarmas? Naf Naf has one that I am addicted to! I eat at least one a week- and my in-laws got me a gift cert for Xmas! Thanks for the suggestion! Hopefully Pita Inn will be good too!!

I personally love Pita Inn, do yourself a favor and at least give it a try because I don't think you'll be disappointed. Chicken Shwarma there is great. If you get a chance try the Combo plate (if you get it for lunch between like 11-2 its called Lunch special and is about $8). Only reason I say to try that is because it has a little of all the meats except the chicken shawarma so you get a chance to try everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT