ADVERTISEMENT

How do you watch full-game replays?

freewillie07

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2017
The wedding circuit is especially busy this fall, and I'm trying to be proactive and figure out how I'll manage to watch games in their entirety after-the-fact.

Any tips that don't involve a DVR? Essentially I need an online-only solution.

The wedding circuit is especially busy this fall, and I'm trying to be proactive and figure out how I'll manage to watch games in their entirety after-the-fact.

If you're talking current season, I'm sure BTN2GO will have all of them. If they air on ESPN, you'll probably have to wait a day or two (or use WatchEspn). Of course, both require some level of subscription.

If you're talking current season, I'm sure BTN2GO will have all of them. If they air on ESPN, you'll probably have to wait a day or two (or use WatchEspn). Of course, both require some level of subscription.

This.

Depending on your TV provider, you could pretty easily access DVR'd programs on your phone through an app.

Thanks! BTN2GO seems easy enough. Probably famous last words, though, their streaming was pretty awful last season.

Jeez, what IS it with people getting married on football weekends?!? :rolleyes:

No kidding. At least it subsides by mid-October as the weather turns. Hopefully NU will be firmly in the hunt for the West by then.

Jeez, what IS it with people getting married on football weekends?!? :rolleyes:
So thoughtless. Thinking it is supposed to be their day. I will have to miss first home game since 1995 Miami of Ohio on Sat.

In 1995 I had three weddings to go to in just two weeks and I think four or five overall. It was tricky sending in all of those "regrets" cards.

In all seriousness, one of my fondest memories of that year was watching the Wisconsin game in a bar in Colorado and making it down the aisle to our seats about two minutes before the bride came down the aisle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT