ADVERTISEMENT

How many more scholarships do we have for this year?

I though I read somewhere 3-4, however a couple of walk-ins may get rewarded. Chris Bergin comes to mind.

OL transfer and a project RB recruit seem like the most obvious targets for now?

OL transfer and a project RB recruit seem like the most obvious targets for now?

Why take a "project" RB, when we have Drake Anderson redshirting? Might it just be best to wait for the 2020 class, when NU will presumably be able to capitalize off its facilities and Big Ten West title?

That said, I know Micah Kelly doesn't have any Power 5 offers yet, but I kind of like what I saw in his tape.

Reactions: drewjin
Why take a "project" RB, when we have Drake Anderson redshirting? Might it just be best to wait for the 2020 class, when NU will presumably be able to capitalize off its facilities and Big Ten West title?

That said, I know Micah Kelly doesn't have any Power 5 offers yet, but I kind of like what I saw in his tape.

We need another RB on the roster due to graduations and early retirement...we only have four...Bowser, Moten, DA and Jesse Brown (who is questionable health-wise). We’re already off to a great start in 2020 with Cam Porter committed.

We need another RB on the roster due to graduations and early retirement...we only have four...Bowser, Moten, DA and Jesse Brown (who is questionable health-wise). We’re already off to a great start in 2020 with Cam Porter committed.
I would bet we take a RB in 2019 class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT