ADVERTISEMENT

I’m gonna tell you right now what is gonna happen at Oklahoma!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
We are going to jump all over these guys at their house! We will baptize them on BT defense and pressure! We will reign some threes on em and beat em by ten! Take it to the bank!

Fairly certain we are going to lose; just a terribad matchup for us. Hope I am incorrect of course!

Oklahoma is a tad overrated. Southern California almost beat em and Princeton beat USC! If we get some lawlessness going on ( Vic gets four three pointers and Scottie bags three or four) It will be all over for them boys down in Sooner county!

actually agree with wrassler. its a big if, but if we play defense like we are capable and ball control offense like we are capable and keep the game in our 65-75 point wheelhouse then we have a chance. if we allow them to run up the score to 90s and not work on defense then we will lose.

We are getting more confident as a team! We need all ten players to play pressurized defense first! Then we will jump all over em on offense!
It is time for our team to grow now and see some results! We have gotta get some quality wins for the post season. Big wins vs Chst. and Valpo aren't just going to cut the mustard. We have a lot of experienced players on this team. We have played better teams than Okla and won or almost won. Now is the time to turn the season around and get a huge win! We need BMac to have his finest game of the season- 20pts/10assists. We need Law to score big and Ash to be all over Young. Now is the time to have our best game of the year and win! CC get them horses bridled and ride on to victory!

Um, if we are lawless, Vic won't be playing. Then I really don't like our chances.
I know 'm just looking for reasons to be optimistic but if Law doesn't play OK will have very little film to study on our new line up. When Scotty went down last year with mono, the team really dug deep and picked it up in a way that impacted the rest of the season. They were better after that stretch than before.

I know 'm just looking for reasons to be optimistic but if Law doesn't play OK will have very little film to study on our new line up. When Scotty went down last year with mono, the team really dug deep and picked it up in a way that impacted the rest of the season. They were better after that stretch than before.
We beat lead leading Wisconsin in Madison, I think without Scotty last year! Truth is, quick and athletic guards are running right by Skelly/Scottie/Falzon! Brown is better on defense that those guys,except maybe Scottie, in brief spurts. Either way, Jordan Ash is the premier defensive guard in the BT! He is the Paddy Fisher of NU hoops. Complete Lock Down artist whose artistic canvas will be on full display tonight!

Sadly, it appears Wrassler doesn't know what's up at all. Thank you Wrassler for raising my hopes only to allow to be crushed to nothing.
These next few weeks will be the unveiling of the new look, defense first wildcats led by none other than Jordan Ash! Heck,we will be more lock down than the football team in Nashville today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT