ADVERTISEMENT

I think you're going to like this one from 247

"Thorson needs to take another step forward during his fourth season in Evansville" :rolleyes: Perhaps Thorson is transferring to be a Purple Ace.

How is this possible? Some of the McCall naysayers on this board who fancy themselves as QB gurus laughed not too long ago at the suggestion that Thorson would be playing on Sunday's as a high NFL draft pick.

Who would that be? I don't recall anyone questioning his potential. Or McCall's ability to develop QBs.

I do recall people talking about a mediocre freshman year in which they didn't question his physical ability and upside, but pointed out his unquestionably poor production and that of he offense in general - while noting that the kid could very well one day become the best QB we ever had.

I'm glad Thorson has begun to realize the vast potential he's always had. I think he's going to continue to get better and indeed could be one of the top QBs in the league and perhaps even the nation this year.

Who would that be? I don't recall anyone questioning his potential. Or McCall's ability to develop QBs.

I do recall people talking about a mediocre freshman year in which they didn't question his physical ability and upside, but pointed out his unquestionably poor production and that of he offense in general - while noting that the kid could very well one day become the best QB we ever had.

I'm glad Thorson has begun to realize the vast potential he's always had. I think he's going to continue to get better and indeed could be one of the top QBs in the league and perhaps even the nation this year.
There was plenty of questioning of McCall's ability to develop QB's. Why did Oliver not develop? How about Alviti... I could go on.

I had a UM fan call me an idiot for saying Thorson is a top two passer in the B1G. While I still might be an idiot, there's hope for that call.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat

10-3. I'll take that "mediocre" freshman year anytime.

10-3. I'll take that "mediocre" freshman year anytime.

Yeah, I'll take it. But, if Thorson played at the level he did last year, Fitz would have his first B1G title and we would have been in the CFP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT