Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
From http://www.donbest.com/ncaaf/injuries/:

09/14/17 DB Marcus McShepard Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Bowling Green
09/10/17 DB Alonzo Mayo Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Bowling Green
09/10/17 DB Brian Bullock Leg "?" Saturday vs. Bowling Green
09/10/17 DB Roderick Campbell Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Bowling Green

Last edited:
No injury report on the team's Twitter page. And McShep and the Miller Bros. are on the two-deep.

I am taking this to mean that no one on the two-deep is out. Perhaps questionable at worst.

They didn't release the injury report yesterday, for some reason. I am trying to find out what the deal is. Hopefully, we'll get it today.

The whole team got "Black and Blued" by the Blue Devils and everyone is healing over that beating last week. I hope they come to play this season cuz I know they are talented and have it in them. I still don't care as much as most on here about losing a OOC game since we aren't going to be in any playoff system. If they held back plays, etc., then I'm fine with that. IMO the season starts at Wisconsin. If we have questionable players or doubtful players then let them heal and be ready for Wisconsin.

The whole team got "Black and Blued" by the Blue Devils and everyone is healing over that beating last week. I hope they come to play this season cuz I know they are talented and have it in them. I still don't care as much as most on here about losing a OOC game since we aren't going to be in any playoff system. If they held back plays, etc., then I'm fine with that. IMO the season starts at Wisconsin. If we have questionable players or doubtful players then let them heal and be ready for Wisconsin.

We lose tomorrow and vultures will be circulating. Have to think we come out much more inspired, but I have zero accuracy when trying to project NU mindset.

No injury report on the team's Twitter page. And McShep and the Miller Bros. are on the two-deep.

I am taking this to mean that no one on the two-deep is out. Perhaps questionable at worst.

Mcshep out

Is McGee out for the first half vs BG because of the ruling of "targeting" vs Duke? Or do they consider the first half vs Duke part of the punishment?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT