ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me or has College Football become very difficult to watch?

HungryEyes42

Oct 21, 2023
After the Cats game I drove home for about two hours. Tuned into some of the midday games and literally every game was a complete blow out by 2nd half.

Am I nuts or is college football getting really boring? There just aren’t as many good games as there used to be.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
There have been lots of good games today (Kansas upsetting Oklahoma!), so I think that's just how the midday games broke.

Air Force (top 25) vs. CSU (rivalry game) is tied at halftime and is a blizzard right now. Great game!

The natty is more wide open than it has been in a while.

There are at least 7-8 teams that can win the natty this season; too bad that the extended PO doesn't start til next season.

Ironically, some think that the transfer portal and NIL have helped to even the playing field.

Reactions: rmndcat
After the Cats game I drove home for about two hours. Tuned into some of the midday games and literally every game was a complete blow out by 2nd half.

Am I nuts or is college football getting really boring? There just aren’t as many good games as there used to be.

It’s just you. College football is a shitload of fun to watch.

The commentator on CBS Sports Radio was saying the same thing during his recap of the midday games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT