ADVERTISEMENT

It feels weird perusing the B1G standings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet he indicated you were #1 to him.

At least you got a doc who will give you a thrill. Most aren't putting on the gloves anymore. Last doc I asked the question "Why?" (Female in this instance.) said some combination of the HMO doesn't recommend it, the GP's don't know what to feel for and their fingers are too short. I figured it was because I get about ten minutes on an annual exam with a doctor running around with her head cut off, in a room alone with a man and more interested in using what little time she was allowed by the HMO to fill out forms on the computer for the lawyers to avoid paying claims. Couple that with the Federal government health establishment having various advisory directives that state PSA's should not be performed (I won't go into the details.) and the only way you know when you have prostate cancer is when your nuts swell to the size of grapefruits. Then it is recommended you get probed by an expert with longer fingers after you take a PSA. Health insurance for the non-Mayo Clinic set.

I know not the point of your joke but I needed to vent. Thank you.

As one who has a physical scheduled for next week, I don't find the direction this thread has taken to be particularly amusing...

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin and IGNORE2
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT