ADVERTISEMENT

It's now 31-0. If Ohio State isn't careful,

What a joke after all the buildup the league got this year. Wisconsin and Penn State had better play well or the "B1G sucks" narrative will be back big-time. I thought the Bucknuts were overrated this year, but wow. . . .

What a joke after all the buildup the league got this year. Wisconsin and Penn State had better play well or the "B1G sucks" narrative will be back big-time. I thought the Bucknuts were overrated this year, but wow. . . .
At least they were not our champion.

It was a good day in my book. I don't care about respect for the B1G or the transitive property. dOSU getting it's ass handed to them is something I always cheer for.
Yeah, fine, but I'm tired of the conference BS (although, like you, i rooted against my personal nemesis), and it could end up being us and two baggage ridden teams winning (PSU, Minn).

The supposed blue bloods are tanking so far. The remaining matchups are dicey

Hope Pen St. gets clobbered. Io-a likely also a loser but Wisconsin will give WMU all it can handle and more.

Reactions: julescat
Its really inexcusable that OSU could get shutout with the amount of talent they have on the field. Tim Beck will likely be canned as a result of this.

For the past 2 seasons, the best B1G did not end up going to the play-offs.

This dOSU team had a major flaw in its O-line (which was OK, but hardly like what they had during their national championship season) and was fortunate to beat UM and UW.

JT is a better QB in his 3rd year, but his best season was during his frosh year when dOSU had a dominant O-line.

Same reason why Jake Browning and Lamar Jackson had horrible bowl games.

And something that the 'Cats need to fix if they ever want to win the B1G West, much less the B1G.

The Big 10 will take a hit in reputation, but a good OOC record will change that again. One thing about the bowl season, is that it isn't always a direct reflection of the season as it can be up to a month since the teams played. Some teams handle that better than others.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
^ Unfairly so, imo.

Michigan and PSU lost games that could have gone the other way.

Only bad losses were dOSU and Iowa (maybe Neb, but they were playing w/o their QB and had numerous other injury issues).

The B1G also had numerous unfavorable match-ups due to having a team in the play-offs and so many in New Year's day bowls (and yet, the 'Cats beat Pitt and a 6 win IU team hung tough w/ Utah).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT