ADVERTISEMENT

Jango Dad / Jalen Mom

I'm hopeful and we'll know more in the am - Jalen was in a lot of pain, but was most concerned about whether he hung onto to the ball and if he could get back on the sideline with his teammates - thank you for the well wishes and thanks to the staff and doctors, especially Dr. Phillips who personally came to make sure Jalen's Dad could get down to the locker room immediately

I'm hopeful and we'll know more in the am - Jalen was in a lot of pain, but was most concerned about whether he hung onto to the ball and if he could get back on the sideline with his teammates - thank you for the well wishes and thanks to the staff and doctors, especially Dr. Phillips who personally came to make sure Jalen's Dad could get down to the locker room immediately
Met your husband and your son. I am in Evanston often. If you need anything for your son just ask.

Thoughts with your families tonight - hoping for the best and, if needed, quick recoveries.
Thank you very much. I appreciate all your support. His Camp injury was worse than I was told.

Must have made you and your family feel better to see the staff and Dr. Phillips cared about the well being of your son.

Best wishes to Jango and Jalen. Both are lucky to have great parents and their parents are even luckier to have great kids!

Reactions: CatsDad
Wasn't intended as an attack at all. Very bad post on my part. Was more thinking that it would be very problematic if NU sports medicine staff were sharing either incomplete or inaccurate information with players and/or their families.

Doesn't matter. This is a thread wishing two families the best after a scary game. We can cover everything else later.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatsDad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT