ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Ash or Boo Buie? Who is having the better season?

Wright State is 21-5! Ash is playing 21 minutes a game and shooting 46% from the field! Kid is on fire!

this is not the wright state basketball board

We talk about all sorts of former players on this board. Vic Law is also not on the team any longer - are you suggesting that thread should be deleted too? Or is it only when the player is a sore point that you want to censor?

We talk about all sorts of former players on this board. Vic Law is also not on the team any longer - are you suggesting that thread should be deleted too? Or is it only when the player is a sore point that you want to censor?
In case you didn't notice Law is not playing for another college.

Reactions: haywood jahblowme

yes 100%. i am suggesting that using a player that is playing for a college that is not northwestern - and how good or bad they are currently doing - should be discussed on a different board because that is, in fact, not northwestern basketball at this point

good standing alumni playing pro - all for it!
good standing alumni becoming mayor - all for it!
kids who graduate and transfer for a better playing opportunity - all for it!
discussing kids who leave and talking about their team here - NO !

should disuss Pat Baldwin's milwaukee team here? NO

Wright State is 22-5 and will be in the NCAA tournament. Ash is shooting 47% and is their best defender! Got to think he would have really helped Northwestern this year! He is averaging 21 minutes a game! Just sayin!

yes 100%. i am suggesting that using a player that is playing for a college that is not northwestern - and how good or bad they are currently doing - should be discussed on a different board because that is, in fact, not northwestern basketball at this point

Wrassler is an NU letterman! As such, I pledge to be faithful to all fellow jocks from NU! Including transfers!

Did Ash not transfer as a graduate?

Glad you don’t write the board rules.

Did Ash not transfer as a graduate?

Glad you don’t write the board rules.

me too!

again Ash playing G-league or overseas next year - cool why not. ash becoming a mayor - yeah go cats!

Ash playing at wright state and repeatedly talking about how good they are and how much better he is than a current NU guy (even though his body of work says differently) - yeah probably shouldn't be here

but the great thing about the internet is we all can say what we want and disagree. board rules!

Reactions: willycat
me too!

again Ash playing G-league or overseas next year - cool why not. ash becoming a mayor - yeah go cats!

Ash playing at wright state and repeatedly talking about how good they are and how much better he is than a current NU guy (even though his body of work says differently) - yeah probably shouldn't be here

but the great thing about the internet is we all can say what we want and disagree. board rules!
Well said! If Wright State makes the NCAA tournament, we will all be Jordan Ash fans for the month of March!

Reactions: hdhntr1
Ash continues to shine for 23-5 Wright State. Ash is shooting 47.7 percent from the field! Lights out!

me too!

Actually Ash is likely a better defender at this point. He probably would have helped some this year if for no other reason than what Buie would have faced in practice. He is a graduate and as such reasonable to want to see him do well finally getting a chance to, you know, play

Reactions: EagerFan
Actually Ash is likely a better defender at this point. He probably would have helped some this year if for no other reason than what Buie would have faced in practice. He is a graduate and as such reasonable to want to see him do well finally getting a chance to, you know, play
Thankfully,we have a " pro" Jordan Ash post! Ash is a defensive genius,and spreads the ball well. I can easily see Ash playing in Europe next year. I'm happy for Ash, as for all current and past NU Letterwinners who had the courage and audacity to,as Gladescat states, " Strapped it on" for NU,like Wrassler/ Titanium and Ash!

Thankfully,we have a " pro" Jordan Ash post! Ash is a defensive genius,and spreads the ball well. I can easily see Ash playing in Europe next year. I'm happy for Ash, as for all current and past NU Letterwinners who had the courage and audacity to,as Gladescat states, " Strapped it on" for NU,like Wrassler/ Titanium and Ash!

Heard rumors there is interest in him in the Gibraltar league

Reactions: Titanium999
At least I don't need to post a half dozen or more times to one other post.

Wright State won again today. They are 24-6 on the year. Ash is shooting 49% field goal percentage for the year! Wow!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT