ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Ash or Boo Buie? Who is having the better season?

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
Wright State is 17-4 and wildcats are 6-12. In almost every category,Ash is leading, including shooting percentage where Ash is hitting 45% and Boo is 41%. Ash has more steals, less turnovers, and more assists, while playing a few minutes less per game. Whatcha think? Wrassler crazy or spot on?

Wright State is 17-4 and wildcats are 6-12. In almost every category,Ash is leading, including shooting percentage where Ash is hitting 45% and Boo is 41%. Ash has more steals, less turnovers, and more assists, while playing a few minutes less per game. Whatcha think? Wrassler crazy or spot on?
Wrassler crazy. I'm a gonna have to put you back on Ignore for a while.......

Ash has likely played in a lot more games. He is a RS S while Buie is a true frosh. Buie is the future and Ash the past.

PPG -- Buie: 10.2 > Ash 4.2

APG -- Buie: 2.4 > Ash: 2.0

MPG -- Buie: 21.1 > Ash: 16.8

3PT% -- Buie: .333 > Ash: .125

Last edited:
Wrassler, we have a walk-on, Roy Dixon, who is a near-clone of Jordan Ash (the pics don't really do it justice). Just look at Roy Dixon sitting there and imagine its Jordan...

51476_Ash_Jordan_041_9_19.jpg

dixon.png

No Wrassler stupid! Now go and take a long, long walk. Good riddance.

Reactions: Titanium999
Ash was on fire today. He played 25 minutes and had 11 rebounds to lead the 19-5 Wright State basketball team. He had seven points and two assists.

Reactions: NUCat320
I actually like this year’s team ,even without Jordan Ash! I’m extatic about Bouie! I’m an NU sports fanatic! Louey had to create an entirely separate board for me and my love for Northwestern sports. It is called the Wildcat Other Sports Board. Take a look? Nearly all the threads on there are started by me. I’m crazy about NU Golf, NU wrestling ( I lettered for Northwestern 40 years ago) baseball,etc! We are going to be great in men’s hoops next year! I can feel it in my bones! Sweet sixteen. As for Ash, I’m happy for him! He’s playing well! By the way, I also support Johnny Sebastian, a wrestler from NU, who transferred to Wisconsin. I bleed purple and am partially nuts!

Wright State just won tonight. They are 20-5 and headed to the NCAA tournament. Another solid performance by Jordan Ash!

do they have to win the conference tournament?
Yes. Their NET rankings are in the 100s and they don't have nearly enough quality wins that the committee looks for.

However, they are leading the conference, and if they win the conference, they clinch no worse than an NIT bid. (I'd kill for NU to make the NIT this season...)

I actually like this year’s team ,even without Jordan Ash! I’m extatic about Bouie! I’m an NU sports fanatic! Louey had to create an entirely separate board for me and my love for Northwestern sports. It is called the Wildcat Other Sports Board. Take a look? Nearly all the threads on there are started by me. I’m crazy about NU Golf, NU wrestling ( I lettered for Northwestern 40 years ago) baseball,etc! We are going to be great in men’s hoops next year! I can feel it in my bones! Sweet sixteen. As for Ash, I’m happy for him! He’s playing well! By the way, I also support Johnny Sebastian, a wrestler from NU, who transferred to Wisconsin. I bleed purple and am partially nuts!
Getting to be as old as you are, probably feeling plenty in your bones

Reactions: Titanium999
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT