ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Ash vs Trae Young!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Watch Ash hold Young to 15 or so points! Ash is lock down on defense! Jordan is 6:3 and 205 and lightning quick. I saw Fitz scouting him last week for a WR and cornerback slot on next year’s Rose Bowl team!

Watch Ash hold Young to 15 or so points! Ash is lock down on defense! Jordan is 6:3 and 205 and lightning quick. I saw Fitz scouting him last week for a WR and cornerback slot on next year’s Rose Bowl team!
If Young only scores 15 points it will be because OU won by 30+ and Young only played 18 minutes.....

People laugh at wrassler,but look at my results. I got the cats back on their winning ways. Ash has now started two games. Mac is playing well in my two guard offense. We are passing and distributing the ball very well on offense with a two guard offense! Pardon is now open much more on the give and go! Plus our defense is exemplary!

People laugh at wrassler,but look at my results. I got the cats back on their winning ways. Ash has now started two games. Mac is playing well in my two guard offense. We are passing and distributing the ball very well on offense with a two guard offense! Pardon is now open much more on the give and go! Plus our defense is exemplary!

Who in their right minds would ever laugh at Wrassler?

Too funny. You do know that Vic Law has been guarding the opponent’s PG over the past two seasons. In NU’s most important win last season and maybe in its history, when they beat UM, guess who guarded UM’s senior captain PG Walton all game? No, it was not J.Ash. Who guarded Creighton’s Senior PG Marcus Foster and held him below his scoring average? Was it J.Ash? No, it was NU’s most athletic player ... Vic Law. LOL posts! J.Ash is a bit defensive player. Wake up and smell the coffee. He will not get 30 mpg. The team’s key nucleus is McIntosh, Lindsey and Law and they should all get 30 plus minutes a game against Power 6 league competition. That’s reality. And no, you did not predict anything. NU has been beating poor teams in this streak. Nothing more.

Wassler, you have been spot on about Ash. Most on the board are envy of you because of your success as an author, how you score with young women, and because you are the voice on northwestern basketball. So they will never give you credit.

You are one fine example of one of our grads.

Wassler, you have been spot on about Ash. Most on the board are envy of you because of your success as an author, how you score with young women, and because you are the voice on northwestern basketball. So they will never give you credit.

You are one fine example of one of our grads.
Thanks Wickerpark! I’m glad CC reads my posts and has embraced my two guard offense with Mac and Ash! I love Vic Law,but Ash has singlehandedly turned this team around with his defensive process. This is analogous to turning around both the hoops and football boards on here with his investigative journalism! Lol

How many points did Ash score against a Division II team his last time out?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT