ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of Red at the Target Center

AdamOnFirst

Nov 29, 2021
Lots of red here at the Target Center as this Purdue game finishes, but at least some of it is OSU scarlet sonitsnhard to tell the distribution. Definitely a strong Wisconsin turnout, but if the other fans stay we may have a good crowd.

This crowd has AGGRESSIVELY embraced Michigan State, so anything is possible

Tom Izzo criticized the officiating on live TV during the first mandatory media contact. Refs later made such incredible calls like traveling on Smith twice in the last 5 minutes.

I’m sure he’ll get a serious fine.

Tom Izzo criticized the officiating on live TV during the first mandatory media contact. Refs later made such incredible calls like traveling on Smith twice in the last 5 minutes.

I’m sure he’ll get a serious fine.
Purdue also got a solidly inside the area charge, so you win some you lose some

Here we go.... MSU loses a close one. Now it's our turn (to play, but not do what MSU did)!

Last edited:
Gotta say, that was about as good an outcome as we could have hoped for in the first game (aside from MSU winning) should we win this afternoon. Purdue looked bruised and battered at the end.

If you were wondering who that fine-looking gentleman was who finished 2nd in Simon Says, that was your pal, PurpleCat88.

• Love
Reactions: AdamOnFirst
It seems like @PURPLECAT88 put in a good effort. Nice idea not buying tickets for the full tourney.
Turns out I was a big sucker for paying over $100 with fees for good but not great seats in advance: people were walking up right before the game and getting in for like $10 mid court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT