ADVERTISEMENT

Love this. Dissension among the Blue

I don't condone his comments. But in the context of Michigan football, it's a beautiful thing to watch from the sidelines.

It certainly is interesting to watch, and in light of E-Cat's post about Harbaugh cutting him from 49ers, it certainly looks as if some payback against Harbaugh might be behind it.

It's amazing how many Michigan fans I know refuse to acknowledge what I feel are some pretty serious deficiencies in the program. The team looked unprepared and played with a lack of urgency. It's almost as if the coaching staff, players and fanbase expect the officials to add 10 minutes in the fourth quarter.

It certainly is interesting to watch, and in light of E-Cat's post about Harbaugh cutting him from 49ers, it certainly looks as if some payback against Harbaugh might be behind it.

If so, how'd that work out for him? Harbaugh 2, Edwards 0.

If so, how'd that work out for him? Harbaugh 2, Edwards 0.

Who will get the last laugh though? If Edwards' rants against the program are reflective of the building frustration, this could be the beginning of the end for Harbag.

Now let me get some more popcorn.

giphy.gif

Reactions: NUCat320
You mean like do not post on the in game NU thread or run the risk of looking like a fool 2 minutes later?
NU game threads are much, much, much less populous than the Twittersphere. That said. probably best to stay off the keyboard when the Cats are playing.

I always give Mrs. Jack the keys to my excavator and vintage Sherman tank lest I decide to go on a Cats rage fueled drive through Lincoln Park after a tough loss.

Reactions: ricko654321
I always give Mrs. Jack the keys to my excavator and vintage Sherman tank lest I decide to go on a Cats rage fueled drive through Lincoln Park after a tough loss.

Did you hear about the incident in Granby, CO., a few years ago?

There's another dynamic at play here. Edwards was with the 49ers when Harbaugh was the coach and he was cut there.
There's yet another dynamic at play here. He admitted he was drunk when he tweeted it out. Everyone wants to be famous,but I bet it really sucks.

Who will get the last laugh though? If Edwards' rants against the program are reflective of the building frustration, this could be the beginning of the end for Harbag.

It all comes down to winning. Winning cures all. Team wins, he’s fine. Team loses, and it’s bye-bye Jim.

That said, he’ll never, NEVER, live down that loss to MSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT