ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan game last year

mikewebb68

Oct 24, 2009
Rewatching it now, and the announcers stated that, in the 10 games prior to that game Vic Law shot 27% from 2 and 29% from 3.

BMac over his last 10 games: 37% from 3, 29% from 2.

Now Vic shor 44% from 2 and 42% (!) from 3 the rest of the way. and his slump was worse than BMacs,

Thus, I felt a bit better about BMac's ability to recover over the next several games, including some critical games to start the conference season.

Rewatching it now, and the announcers stated that, in the 10 games prior to that game Vic Law shot 27% from 2 and 29% from 3.

Now Vic shor 44% from 2 and 42% (!) from 3 the rest of the way. and his slump was worse than BMacs,

Thus, I felt a bit better about BMac's ability to recover over the next several games, including some critical games to start the conference season.
Agreed. Mac's too good a ballplayer not to work his way out of this. Not sure whether that was grammatically correct, but you get the gist of what I'm saying. :confused:

Reactions: mikewebb68

Mac needs more support from Brown or Ash. One guard lineup doesn’t work too well. Too much pressure on Mac. We need other ball handlers. That’s why Ash comes to mind. He passes pretty well and only has three turnovers this year.

Our bb and fb take time to fire on all cylinders. Unfortunately, for bb, there isnt any time to recover. The silver lining is that i may get a cheap seat for next year.

Our bb and fb take time to fire on all cylinders. Unfortunately, for bb, there isnt any time to recover. The silver lining is that i may get a cheap seat for next year.
I really feel like playing on the road has killed us. If you are gonna play top twenty team's like Purdue,play them at home. If I am correct,we got screwed vs Purdue when there was a no call on Scottie's layup with seconds left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT