ADVERTISEMENT

Mullins

Looked like he belonged out there. Have to wonder how he has not gotten minutes before. Going to need him down the stretch
I was impressed by Mullins. It started with good D and then he dropped a couple shots. It looked like Collins trusted him as the game went on. And he looked more confident and effective than Clayton. Was definitely a bright spot amid a tough night. He should see minutes the rest of the way.

I was impressed by Mullins. It started with good D and then he dropped a couple shots. It looked like Collins trusted him as the game went on. And he looked more confident and effective than Clayton. Was definitely a bright spot amid a tough night. He should see minutes the rest of the way.
He wanted to get subbed out with 4 mins left and Collins refused to do so, as there was no one who could replace him.

• Wow
Reactions: drewjin
Not Clayton's best. Offense missed a couple shots including a well set up bunny. Mullins looked like more of a complete and could help a lot down the stretch.

Reactions: ballerog711
Seems to me his confidence and comfort should improve with every game. He will also focus more during practice and the plays will become more natural. I'm hopeful for this year and next.

Reactions: drewjin and IGNORE2
Seems to me his confidence and comfort should improve with every game. He will also focus more during practice and the plays will become more natural. I'm hopeful for this year and next.
From the list of players that I saw with there classes for next year didn't they have him listed as a Jr next year. If so would that mean two remaining years after this one???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT