ADVERTISEMENT

Multiple Moose Brought Multiple Scores for Today's Win

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
EDITED TO ADD:

The Moose came through again.

The appearance of Multiple Moose brought multiple scores.

It is very rare to see a bull moose, a cow moose, and a calf moose (family) altogether at one time and of course it also very rare for Northwestern get a shut out, regardless of the opponent.

PRIOR PRE-GAME POST:

After last week's win was preceded by the Mojo moose making a pregame day appearance here at my home, good fortune continues to be promised for Northwestern with a trio appearing this morning. (Maybe the multiple moose foretell a multi-score victory by at least three scores?)

Viewed from my yard minutes ago:

photo_zps3b55b028.jpg

photo_zpsd15f178c.jpg

photo_zps316f04ca.jpg

photo_zps2dea40cc.jpg

Last edited:
Not only did the appearance of Multiple Moose brought multiple scores, but the Wildcats also had a shut out.

It is very rare to see a bull moose, a cow moose, and a calf moose (family) altogether at one time and of course it also very rare for Northwestern get a shut out, regardless of the opponent.

Not only did the appearance of Multiple Moose brought multiple scores, but the Wildcats also had a shut out.

Rarer still is consecutive games without surrendering a TD.......last happened to NU in 1958 when I was 2!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT