ADVERTISEMENT

My bad, I’m sorry again

EvanstonCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I turned it on at 21-10. And then it went downhill from there.

I’m sorry.

I’m sorry.
EC this has been my Bball Cats Fandom for decades. I'll decide to turn on the game, they will, without fail, have an unbelievable dry spell. Like 15 minutes with 2 free throws
It's uncanny. I've also turned off a ton of games where, afterwards, they end up making a nice recovery.

So, credit rto the team for a respectable showing in the face of injuries, the BTTT jinx AND the Ecat/Phatcat jinx.

Reactions: NUCats
Same. Of course, for many of those years it was a constant dry spell. ECat, it's not you, it's me.

Same. Of course, for many of those years it was a constant dry spell. ECat, it's not you, it's me.
Its Not You Marketing GIF by Similarweb

I’m sorry.
You tuned in when Gard changed his strategy and started playing basically a box and 1 on Boo and his team went form playing like a team that wanted to go home into the team they are capable of being. Give some credit to Wisconsin. They have very good players and today they played up to their potential even without their starting PG.

I am relieved. I thought it was my fault bc I turned it OFF at that point, and boarded a plane for ORD. In-air WiFi wasn’t working (American) otherwise I would have watched. These metrics can be tricky to unpack!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT