ADVERTISEMENT

My crow tastes damn good...

scru

Sep 4, 2005
How about yours?

Fully admit I had given up on this team in this game by halftime. I'm not the best of fans. True.

Very proud of these young men today.

I always hold out a little hope, but admit I did not think they would win. I mean Jesus, what did Fitz say at half time?

So many good ones over the years, but that one is one of the most enjoyable I think. I had about 2% of hope at halftime. Kudos to this team- a bunch of battlers.

Me three.

I was optimistic that we would make a little run like we did against OSU but I never thought we would CRUSH them in the second half.

There's nothing wrong w/ fretting or even criticism, but the game being 4 quarters long, should know by now that it's too early to give up on the 'Cats.
The real issue is why they can't come out and play that way in the beginning, not wait for a comeback.

Reactions: EvanstonCat
How about yours?

Fully admit I had given up on this team in this game by halftime. I'm not the best of fans. True.

Very proud of these young men today.

I always hold out a little hope, but admit I did not think they would win. I mean Jesus, what did Fitz say at half time?

Bunch of amateurs.

Never give up on the Cats. It was looking bleak at the half but this is the Cardiac Cats that we're talking about. As soon as the troll BigNUFan51 said we're not scoring again after the field goal, I felt we would win. Look it up in the first half thread.

Last edited:
For all the gripes about half-time adjustments early in the year (those first 4 games we got blanked 3 times in the 2nd half and the other game was the Akron game...):

We scored 28 points in the 3rd quarter and blanked Utah in the 2nd half. That was one of the greatest 2nd halves in program history.

Just a capstone to a great season and a great 4 year run for these guys.

The real issue is why they can't come out and play that way in the beginning, not wait for a comeback.

Well, they came out and ran all over Michigan early for a 17-0 lead and then lost that one. I'm fine with waiting for the comeback if it results in a win. I'm getting too old for this Cardiac Cats stuff, though.

Uuuuutttaaaah suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Dirty team with untalented plaaaayerrssssss. Suuuuuuucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT