ADVERTISEMENT

My story on the NU basketball mass exodus

If you get an interview w CCC where he speaks openly about what the hell is going on and what he plans to do, I’ll buy a subscription.
You have to offer something bettrr than this Bob, like agreeing to a kne-year board ban if Lou interviews CC. Now THAT would be an offer of substance!

Teddy G. tweeted that he's working on a story on the NU situation ... and that, "No, they can't bring Eschmeyer back for a 9th season."

Yeah, you might be right about that. But that's the header for this post. I didn't use it for the story.

Especially considering Ash and Falzon both took part in senior day, correct? So we all knew odds were minimal they were coming back. Does BB and his 2 pt career avg constitute a mass exodus? Guy probably averaged more fouls per game than points per game.

So, you're saying that any kid that Auburn would take academically also could get offered by BC and Vandy? If that is what you're saying, I simply don't believe you. Sorry.

I don’t think “mass exodus” is a fair description.

Exactly. "Mass Exodus" doesn't come close to describing what's happening. We haven't had a mass exodus since Steve Lepore, David Newman, Brody Deren and Adam Robinson bailed on the program, which was preceded by Aron Molnar and Sean Wink realizing they'd rather retire than play for KO.

Everybody calm down.

Before I get accused, somebody has captured the twitter handle 'FireCollins' and can be seen in various comment strings. It is not me. I am and always will be xyzbobxyz - except here. Here I am your friend ;)

Before I get accused, somebody has captured the twitter handle 'FireCollins' and can be seen in various comment strings. It is not me. I am and always will be xyzbobxyz - except here. Here I am your friend ;)

The day he was hired I grabbed @fireccollins - I have never used it but its still there.

Reactions: DaCat
The day he was hired I grabbed @fireccollins - I have never used it but its still there.

This is slightly different - one C. Anywho, it's not me. I think I have 'tweeted' once. I'm still getting my feel for the platform.

When a Turner, Gaines, Kopp, Nance, Greer, Young transfer or JJ does not sign, then call me.
Yup. The Illini basketball program last year o
was an example of a "mass exodus", with several players who were not grad transfers bolting. This? Not even close...

This is slightly different - one C. Anywho, it's not me. I think I have 'tweeted' once. I'm still getting my feel for the platform.

Most variants are political concerning Rep Chris Collins

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT