ADVERTISEMENT

News flash: NIL, the transfer portal, and Coach Prime are killing college football

I was with you until you said a 17-year head coach needed a mentor. C’mon.

For whatever reason, players were uncomfortable sharing with the coaching staff what they were comfortable sharing with the administration. Maybe that’s because McPherson was around for related activities. Maybe that’s because the sign in the locker room implied approval. And maybe it’s because Fitz himself Shrek clapped.

Was it just one sh*tty QB that had an axe to grind who brought it down? Sure, except that he wouldn’t have been able to bring it down if sexualized stuff didn’t happen in the locker room.

“Never again” levels of Fitz-countability.
Except that none of this has to do with OP. The original thought was noted that those that blindly supported PF despite terrible football results always touted that everyone graduates and it’s the cleanest program in the country.

Now those same people, predictably, speak only of graduating everyone and that being the only important thing. Even that group of apologists implicitly acknowledge it was not the cleanest program in the country under PF.

Whatever. One side of the story is out.
No. Both sides are out. Hank and Demos v a dozen former players and a couple of team managers. And Lou’s unreliable sources.

So in the spirit of the apologists, I’m guessing the guy with potential civil liability and the kicker from a decade ago aren’t the best factual witnesses.

Sure, PF hasn’t spoken - his choice. And the identities of the John Does remain mysteriously.

But I guess there is even a video of one of the victims acting as a perpetrator of a thing that you say never happened? So did Rich partake in a FB hazing activity or are all these events make believe? Can’t have it both ways.

No. Both sides are out. Hank and Demos v a dozen former players and a couple of team managers. And Lou’s unreliable sources.

So in the spirit of the apologists, I’m guessing the guy with potential civil liability and the kicker from a decade ago aren’t the best factual witnesses.

Sure, PF hasn’t spoken - his choice. And the identities of the John Does remain mysteriously.

But I guess there is even a video of one of the victims acting as a perpetrator of a thing that you say never happened? So did Rich partake in a FB hazing activity or are all these events make believe? Can’t have it both ways.

Richardson partook in questionable activities, not clear it was hazing. He then spun everything as negatively as he could to a sympathetic student journalist and the whole thing got off the rails because Schill and Gragg couldn’t get in front of it.

PF is going to get a lot of money!

Richardson partook in questionable activities, not clear it was hazing. He then spun everything as negatively as he could to a sympathetic student journalist and the whole thing got off the rails because Schill and Gragg couldn’t get in front of it.
Great take. One of the many witness and token whipping did some things that make him even a worse human but definitely not having events…

Do you stretch before offering those great reaches? Do you read what you espouse? Are you actually serious?

Damn - I cannot wait for some juicy discovery and identities of John Does.

PF is going to get a lot of money!
We will see on that one. I will guarantee you that he will never coach at NU again. I wonder if he will have a place on the ring in the new stadium. (Told you enablers that you would let him destroy his legacy)

Someone will get paid - I doubt both side do. Who knows - weirder things have happened and I don’t sweat the total misuse of enabler donated cash - not coming out of my pocket. How’s your annual donation going? Maybe cut the next check right to PF?

Speaking of Coach Prime… Stanford’s about to pull a Minnesota on them. Down 29-0 at half, and Stanford’s pulled within 3 points with 12 minutes to go.

Colorado looks like they’re napping on the sideline. Maybe Sean Lewis will be somewhat available this postseason season after all…

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
Speaking of Coach Prime… Stanford’s about to pull a Minnesota on them. Down 29-0 at half, and Stanford’s pulled within 3 points with 12 minutes to go.

Colorado looks like they’re napping on the sideline. Maybe Sean Lewis will be somewhat available this postseason season after all…
Their defense is awful and the discipline on that side is terrible.

Their defense is awful and the discipline on that side is terrible.
The quarterback’s discipline didn’t look too great there either.

Here comes Stanford. Nice comeback by them. Once again, they copied the Cats.

Officially the biggest comeback in school history for the Cardinal. That’s impressive.

Watching the Colorado fans cry with their heads in their hands is something. What’s that old Biblical verse about false idols?

It turned out not to make a difference, but Colorado won the OT coin toss and chose offense, Great
coaching!

Reactions: drewjin
We will see on that one. I will guarantee you that he will never coach at NU again. I wonder if he will have a place on the ring in the new stadium. (Told you enablers that you would let him destroy his legacy)

Someone will get paid - I doubt both side do. Who knows - weirder things have happened and I don’t sweat the total misuse of enabler donated cash - not coming out of my pocket. How’s your annual donation going? Maybe cut the next check right to PF?
Haters going hate!

Haters going hate!
Nope - no hate. Felt he should have been fired. Felt enablers gave him too much rope leading to his demise - which I expected to be on the field. That same rope hung him elsewhere. And ruined his legacy. Hate me for calling it - but I predicted the enablers would let PF destroy his entire NU legacy.

They did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT