ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Cats / NFL Cuts

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
I didn’t know that John Raine was in camp with ATL, but I can report that he was cut today.

So was JR Pace.

And Ifeadi Odenigbo, despite having a guaranteed $1 million contract/bonus.

Tough day for the Cats.

In more positive news:

The Saints are releasing quarterback Trevor Siemian. For now.

Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that the Saints have Siemian among their cuts Tuesday, but the team plans to re-sign him later in the week after rosters settle.

Siemian could serve as the team’s backup quarterback and be active on game day, given Taysom Hill will play multiple roles. The Saints also have rookie quarterback Ian Book on their roster.

Wow. To cut a draft pick, EBIV must have really not have shown much......
I think I read something about this being a relatively small draft class due to Covid weirdness, so EBIV may not have been drafted in a ‘normal’ year. I also think it’s not all that abnormal for a third day guy to get cut. I’d imagine he’ll get a practice squad not at least.

In other DL news,
Lancaster and Lowry make the Packers.

I had read that Lanny may have been on the bubble.

So where is a list of the Cats on the active rosters? And maybe a practice squad list where I'm guessing many cats will be.

I saw the Browns roster and we have 3 cats on it. Most impressively, Hance, who not only made the Browns but is on the #1 OL in pro football according to some outlets.

So where is a list of the Cats on the active rosters? And maybe a practice squad list where I'm guessing many cats will be.

I saw the Browns roster and we have 3 cats on it. Most impressively, Hance, who not only made the Browns but is on the #1 OL in pro football according to some outlets.

I found this, but it hasn’t been updated for this week, yet.

Reactions: Turk
Gaziano to the practice squad for the Chargers. His NFL career continues for now!

Reactions: SiameseCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT