ADVERTISEMENT

Nice game!

IGNORE2

Mar 12, 2005
Wow!!! Can’t stay and banter as we are hosting all the in-laws for a holiday dinner. But...

I was wrong. This team definitely has a chance to compete this year and post season is in play. Play fouled early, but kept in control and captained the team. Took a lot on his shoulders. Nice rebound at the end.

Pardon. What a beast. Still want more defensively from him but he has a monster in the paint and even passing out assists.

Could still use less Ash. And Falzon might have had some value if he can still shoot from three. But this matters little.

And Mike, IU did not press, almost lost and we had many offensive sets go under 10 seconds on the clock. I wonder if anyone will notice - compare games we get pressed to what can happen if we get the ball in half court with plenty of time. If I’m coaching an opponent, I’m at least pressing half the time.

Ok, in to FB. Decent start to the day. Go Cats!

Wow!!! Can’t stay and banter as we are hosting all the in-laws for a holiday dinner. But...

I was wrong. This team definitely has a chance to compete this year and post season is in play. Play fouled early, but kept in control and captained the team. Took a lot on his shoulders. Nice rebound at the end.

Pardon. What a beast. Still want more defensively from him but he has a monster in the paint and even passing out assists.

Could still use less Ash. And Falzon might have had some value if he can still shoot from three. But this matters little.

And Mike, IU did not press, almost lost and we had many offensive sets go under 10 seconds on the clock. I wonder if anyone will notice - compare games we get pressed to what can happen if we get the ball in half court with plenty of time. If I’m coaching an opponent, I’m at least pressing half the time.

Ok, in to FB. Decent start to the day. Go Cats!
But NU (who are NOT a pressing team) tried to press and gave up an easy bucket which ended up the game winner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT