ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Ifeadi Article

Great story. I feel bad that he felt such pressure, though.
Pressure is internal. I have worked with people who were in severely stressful situations but took no pressure on themselves. I have worked with others that no matter what the situation, they hold themselves to such a standard that they will always feel pressure. I will always want to work with the latter. They get things done.

He took the praise and expectations on him as pressure and a drive to succeed. That is a winner's personality.

Good for him.

Pressure is internal. I have worked with people who were in severely stressful situations but took no pressure on themselves. I have worked with others that no matter what the situation, they hold themselves to such a standard that they will always feel pressure. I will always want to work with the latter. They get things done.

He took the praise and expectations on him as pressure and a drive to succeed. That is a winner's personality.

Good for him.
Thanks Glide. That helps.

"I can gather all the news I want from the weather report."

Simon and Garfunkel, The Only Living Boy in New York

Not surprising that Ifeadi was a late bloomer (who still is improving), being that he started playing FB late and had to add a good bit of weight/strength for his position in college (and hopefully for the pros).

Would be great to keep that West African pipe-line going as their families typically stress education.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT